Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Doing Part-time work =D

hello guys and girls..

yeah... I just came here want to tell u that I got part-time job in Celcom company(Malaysia Telecommunication Service Company).. so tomorrow I will be officially start working.. I'm so excited.. cause.. It's been two month I stayed at home after finished my diploma.. and now I start to work..  actually today I start  went to work because I need to through the orientation session before start the real work situation.. In orientation session.. I've learn a lot about Celcom's services..I can't write too much.. because.. I need to got to exercise now.. and sleep.. I really sleepy now.. but I need to exercise to avoid my weight from gaining =)

love,
 ku nur hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think about this topic ?