Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2 Years and 5 Months

Selamat Ulang Tahun ke 2Thn 5bln to My Love...Sedihnya tak dapat smbut ulg thun sama-sama... mentang2 la cuti mid sem.. nk buat mcm ne.. hanis tngah Praktikel skrg... so xblh la smbut.. Takpe2... nanti Insyaallah blh smbut lg... Syg n Cinta Man sngt.. Thanks for loving me all the time~


Happy 2 Years and 5 Months Couple Annivesary to my love.. It's sad when we cannot celebrate it together because now is mid-sem holiday for UiTM's students.. and I am practical student.. for sure I can't get holiday for myself.. It's okey, next month Insyaallah we can celebrate it together.. I LOVE U SOO MUCH..Thanks for loving me all the time~






 p/s: I don't mean to show off my relationship.. but this is what I felt and I wrote it in this blog.. honestly from my heart~ *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think about this topic ?