Friday, May 6, 2011

new song

hey guys, i will be singing new song called "I need a doctor" by  Dr Dre ft Eminem, Skylar Grey.. i love this song... such a unique song.. so.. for those who like my singing.. i really excited to upload my video music.. i really hope that you enjoy to hear my singing.. erm.. by the way.. tomorrow.. i have an event at my ex-secondary school SMK Convent Alor Setar.. when i go to  the school.. i remembered everything.. i mean, the sweet memory, when i became a prefect, when i was singing on the stage.. and when i have a good friends.. but, my life now much more happier than before.. i love my family, my love and my best friends(sara,nab and tengku).. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!..

so.. see my new video music  "i need a doctor"

L.O.V.E


Ku Nur Hanis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think about this topic ?