Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Malay Bridal Makeup Tutorial by Ku Nur Hanis (Special Edition)

Assalammualikum and Hello to everyone..

Thanks for stopping by and ready my blog...

As I promised to you before this to upload my wedding makeup tutorial...so.. here is the video that I promised to you...









These are the list of the products that I've used in this video;

FACE

1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (code: 003 Shell Coquillage)
2. M.A.C (original)-studio fix (code: NC25)
3. Beauty Kiss Blusher (If you're interested want to buy this blusher,please contact me)
4. M.A.C (original) Skin Finish Bronzer (code: Gold Deposit-Mineralize skinfinish)

EYES

1.K.A.T.E based eyeshadow
2. Miss Ross eyeshadow palette (If you're interested want to buy this eyeshadow,please contact me)
3.SILKYGIRL Gel liner (Code: Black)
4.Maybeline Hello Kitty Mascara(Limited Edition)
5. Voce Moda false eyelashes

LIPS

1. M.A.C (original) Lipstick (code: Please Me)
2. Estee Lauder Lipgloss (pure color 26,extravagant pink shimmer)


"SAYA ADA MEYEDIAKAN SERVIS MAKEUP UTK TUNANG,NIKAH,SANDING..SILA CONTACT SAYA" ;)

More makeup tutorial will coming soon.. do subscribe on my YouTube channel..Good Luck and have fun to try it ..
p/s: if you made my video as your inspired makeup..please tag me.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think about this topic ?